Class: Standard Class
Address: Ban Lakmuang, Pakse, Champasak Province, Laos
Location: Ideally located in the city center of Pakse (Southern Laos), the hotel Sisouk Residence welcomes you all year long in a warm, charming and traditional atmosphere. Overlooking the Sedone River, it offers you a unique view of the mouth of the river flowing into the Mekong.
Our 16 personalized rooms were designed to give you a real comfort. Near the shopping/restaurant area and close to Wat Luang, the main Buddhist Pagoda of the district, you may experience Pakse lifestyle, making the most of comfort that our staff offers you. This old family house, recently renovated, is full of memories and history, and will surely please your senses and emotions.
- Standard room: 25sqm, two single beds, Colonial furniture
- Superior room: 30sqm, two single beds, views over the river and Pakse
- Deluxe room: four-poster-bed, view from its large balcony full of flowers
- Free WiFi
- Air conditoning
- LCD TV (with international and national channels)
- Hot water
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Le Bistrot- Bar and Restaurant: Western and Asian food, simple and delicious, a large choice of beverages
- Sedone Terrace: scenic view over the two rivers (Sedone and Mekong) and the mountains surrounding Pakse, delicious Laotian and French dishes depending on the product market and the season, French wines
- Cafe Sinouk: one of the most popular places for coffee connoisseurs in Pakse, served on a wooden terrace or in an air-conditioned dining room indoors, nicely decorated with black and white photos of Coffee planters’ life
- Business services
- Complimentary Wi-fi in public areas
- Dry cleaning / Ironing
- Currency exchange
- Bicycles are available for all guests, free of charges.